Contact Info

Click HERE to email or call (334)558-5352 to place orders.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Monogram/Applique Anonymous: A 12 Step Program

They say the first step is ADMITTING that you have problem. "Hello, my name is Jessica and I am addicted to creating custom monogram/applique products." There, I said it! Just so you know, I do have my priorities in line...I love God and my wonderful family first and foremost. But I do love me some monogram/applique :)

We are taking a family beach trip this weekend (Yay!) - so off we go to Target in search of a swimsuit to match the towel to match the swimsuit cover up. I found a cute pink/black polka dot swimsuit, white cover up, & a pink stripe towel. This isn't the actual towel, but very similar. The towel we purchased had dark and light pink stripes which coordinates more closely with the swimsuit.



So tonight's project (in addition to finishing 3 burp cloths and packing for our trip) is to creatively personalize this trio for Mary Katherine. Here are a few of our options (remember fabric color/patterns can be changed)...




I've got to do a little fabric brainstorming to coordinate the blacks/pinks into cute designs, but it can be done! Any suggestions from my fellow bloggers? I'll be sure to post pictures of the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment