Contact Info

Click HERE to email or call (334)558-5352 to place orders.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Whew!

What a busy week! Backpacks, lunch bags, shirts, jumpers, and baby gifts. Since I do work full time (plus being Mama, wife, and housekeeper) I have to carefully coordinate my free time :) Tonight's projects include two baby gifts. Next on the agenda is another baby gift in addition to several items that are to be dropped off. Thank you to the Compton & Register families for being such awesome customers!!!

K-2 officially starts today. Mary Katherine moved up to the K-2 class last week, but 'school' officially began today. I just dropped off her lunch and asked how it was going. The teacher replied "Great...with a little prodding" and also included that she'd been talking a mile a minute. So, she talks a lot and has to be reminded to do things; sounds like she's going to take after her DADDY!!!

In the hustle and bustle this morning I forgot my camera cord - so, pictures of our latest projects will follow ASAP. Don't forget to email Turkey Tales for questions, comments, or to place your orders.

No comments:

Post a Comment