Contact Info

Click HERE to email or call (334)558-5352 to place orders.

Monday, February 14, 2011

"Owl" Be Yours!

Got this idea from a *sweet* friend. And thanks to my *sweet* mom who went all over town looking for Valentines while I laid on the couch with a stomach bug!! But, I just can't help myself when construction paper is involved. Mary Katherine & I had so much fun making these together!
"Owl" always be your friend! :)

I already posted MK's Valentine outfit which was the most popular V-day design for the girls. And this one for the boys.
In other news, MK started gymnastics last week - FUN!!
In other, other news - STAY TUNED FOR SOME BIG CHANGES COMING SOON TO TURKEY TALES!! I don't want to give out too much info b/c it's still in the works. Just have to wait and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment