Contact Info

Click HERE to email or call (334)558-5352 to place orders.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Polling the Audience

Turkey Tales has been very fortunate in attaining lots of followers - be it via the blog, the blogs of others, our Facebook page, or customer referrals. Technology + social networking = awesome marketing options!! THANK YOU to everyone, really, thank you :)

In an effort to ensure I don't lose any of you, I need a little feedback. Remember this post when I hinted some BIG changes coming soon to Turkey Tales? Well, here's change #1: Turkey Tales will be changing its name!! What does this mean for all of our followers? A new blog address!! Of course there will be lots more details to come during the transition time...lots of details that I'm literally busting at the seams to share with all of you...but, soon!!

Poll:

Will all of the Turkey Tales followers continue to follow us via the NEW blog site? Don't worry, the new site address is still to be announced, you haven't missed anything.

Will all of my *sweet* blog friends pretty please update their blog rolls with our new name and blog address once announced?

Vote. Comment. Email. Come on, don't be shy! This is a really big, important decision!!


I'll continue with my (almost) weekly, sometimes more than weekly posts about applique/monogram projects, custom outfits, random thoughts, crafty ideas, and my sweet, silly, ever-surprising, did I mention sweet? daughter, family events and updates - you know, the normal stuff. There will be more updates leading to the unveiling of the new blog and all that it will include, notices of any changes you may need to know about, and reminders of those changes because if you're like me, you have to be reminded about things.


Have a great weekend!! Can you tell I'm ready for some SUMMER?!

No comments:

Post a Comment