Contact Info

Click HERE to email or call (334)558-5352 to place orders.

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Plan B

Ok, so here's my excuse for the sparse blog posts of late. My computer has chosen not to read my camera's memory card ... and it's just not the same when I can't show you what I'm talkin' 'bout! Since I can't post what I was planning to post, here's Plan B. A few customer orders that I've been meaning to share.



Love both of these!!

Sunday before last we snapped a few pictures outside after church. I got this plain green dress for MK right after her birthday and finally got around to fixing it up. She loves to drive her Elt's tractor.


Then we had to feed Pete (the horse)...


That's all for now. If you're thinking of ordering something for Easter, order early! We'll be offering custom OUTFITS for Easter (jon jons, boy's casual shorts outfit, A-lines, knit dresses, and shirts). Photos coming soon...if my camera/computer cooperate! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment