Contact Info

Click HERE to email or call (334)558-5352 to place orders.

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Simple Bunny!

I posted this sweet outfit on the Turkey Tales Facebook page and had lots of great feedback!


So simple, and cute! The monogram and bow are optional...



I love the girly-ness of this design! But, moms of boys, have no fear. This design can be just as cute for your little guy.

Remember a couple of posts ago I announced that Turkey Tales will be CHANGING OUR NAME!! It's almost time! The new blog design (which means a new web address) is almost complete!!!! I am so excited. I will continue to post during the transition time as well as providing everyone with the new information as it becomes available. Please, please, everyone, make the move with us :)

No comments:

Post a Comment