Contact Info

Click HERE to email or call (334)558-5352 to place orders.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Moving Day!!


It’s finally here! This will be the last official post on Turkey Tales (other than reminders of our NEW home!)

Before I make the big announcement, let me say that I am truly thankful for this little business I have. I am thankful for my family and friends and fans and followers and fellow applique/monogramming moms. What started as a proposal to my husband (which I was sure he’d think was CRAZY) has turned into an awesome adventure! When Mary Katherine wakes up to a surprise new shirt that I made her after she was sleeping like a little angel, it’s so sweet to hear “you made this for me?” “oh, thank you mommy!!!”

So, it’s not really just a ‘business’ for me – when I make something for one of my customers, I put lots of genuine thought and effort into it, as if I were making it for my daughter.

Ok, without further ado, I am very excited to announce … (drum roll please!) …


Please update!! If you have been so very kind as to add Turkey Tales to your blogroll, please update to Modern Mamas http://modernmamasblog.blogspot.com. If you ‘like’ Turkey Tales on Facebook, please visit and ‘like’ Modern Mamas Facebook page (currently under construction).

Pass the word! Tell your friends! Modern Mamas is the same dependable, designer-ific STUFF you’ve come to love and trust from Turkey Tales in addition to new products. My long time friend and sewing partner and I have joined forces to showcase all our talents!

- Custom Appliqué & Monogram Design (clothing, gifts, home apparel, and other stuff)
- Custom Children’s Clothing & Accessories
- Crafty Stuff
- Custom Cakes & Cupcakes
- Photography

How’s that for a duke’s mixture?! Look for new and exciting projects from Modern Mamas OFTEN! The new website is *LIVE* but we still have lots of information, pictures, etc. to add. Stop by and COME ON IN!

No comments:

Post a Comment